M Street Store
Our newest store is located at 1829 M Street, NW Washington, DC 20036 – between 18th and 19th Streets. We have five rotating seasonal hot soups, and a wide variety of pre-packaged soups, salads, hummus and dessert. (And, on Wednesday through Friday, pretzel challah!) The perfect place to grab a healthy, quick, convenient, and delicious lunch! Or, grab some soup and salad on your way home for dinner! All items at the Soupergirl store are 100% vegan and kosher (parve).
NOW OFFERING DELIVERY!! The phone number of the M Street store is 202-733-4401. Call us to request delivery! We offer delivery service between the hours of 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM (expanded delivery hours coming soon) within a five block radius of our store. There is a $12 order minimum and no delivery fee!
Monday-Thursday: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
Friday: 11:00 AM – 3:00 PM
Closed Saturdays and Sundays. Please Note! We will be CLOSED on Friday, July 3rd in observance of Independence Day.
Menu Monday, July 6th
In the kettles:
– Summer Minestrone (chunky)
– Quinoa Vegetable Basil (chunky)
– Spicy Tomato Squash (pureed)
– String Bean Almond (pureed)
Pre-packaged in the refrigerator:
– Tomato Gazpacho!!
– Beet Gazpacho!!
– Cucumber Gazpacho!!
– Peach Gazpacho!!
– Spicy Kale Peanut Salad
– Black Bean Tomato Almond Salad
– White Bean Basil Hummus!
– Rice Pudding!
Give Us Your Feedback!
- Miso Roasted Eggplant Soup is Delicious – 0 Comments »
- A Ribollita Soup You Can’t Refuse – 36 Comments »
- Black Bean Salad with Roasted Tomatoes and Almonds – 3 Comments »